A "ROHM Solution Simulator", a web-based simulation tool that enables simultaneous circuit-level verification of power devices, driver ICs, power supply ICs and the like in addition to device-unit verification, has been unveiled, together with solution circuits, on ROHM’s website.
About the ROHM Solution Simulator
- ・An electronic circuit simulation tool that runs on ROHM's official website
- ・Upon registering with ROHM’s official website, a user can use the simulation tool free of charge. When used on the dedicated website, the necessary documents are also provided.
- ・Application circuit-level simulations, including power devices, their driver ICs, power supply ICs, and the like, can be performed.
- ・Through simultaneous verification at the application circuit level, it is possible to dramatically reduce efforts and time required for equipment development.
- ・Mentor's "SystemVision Cloud" (SVC) simulation platform was used in development.
- ・Simulation data of the ROHM Solution Simulator can be incorporated into the SVC environment, enabling verification using a system circuit that is closer to what will actually be used.
- ・Solution circuits (currently 44 different models) are available for use in simulations, with more circuits to be added in future.
- ・"Solution EVK" evaluation kits for circuits that are the same as solution circuits are also available, and will hereafter be steadily expanded.